It’s been a while since I posted and that’s because it’s was the summer in England! Well it was rather a damp summer. It feels like my cricket games were evenly split between those that were called off the day before, those where we had a few overs and then ran for cover, and few matches which were completed in pleasant sunshine (I missed the 30 deg C game). Now it’s the first full week back in the office and I wondered what I (and you) had been using MindManager for over the holiday period?
- I did monitor and manage the business using maps like the one outlined here: Using MindManager to create a Financial Information Map. Very useful after you have cycled 100 miles there and back to a music festival and need to deal with a few things quickly when brain is not quite back in gear.
- I produced a few quotations: Preparing Quotations with MindManager
- I listened to some webinars and mapped a record of them. Must return to one of those and publish something about the changes going on in the Mindjet world.
- I am restoring a few cycles and have a map I continuously update with cycle parts. Here is a filtered version showing just the parts that have been bought! Cycle parts and shops. See My basic tips for using MindManager to manage information
- The maps I am using to manage my Father’s estate and getting Probate and tax sorted out are growing.
- And of course the map I am not going to share with you which reminds me of the user names and passwords for the large number of on-line accounts I now seem to have. Life was so much simpler in the 70s when you just had a couple of pin numbers to remember!
There’s my quick list. What did you use MindManager for in the last couple of months?