I was using my Cabre’s Financial Administration map today to complete the annual return to Companies House which confirms who the directors , shareholders etc. are. It’s been online for several years and the fee even went down this year from £14 to £13!
As using the map made it very easy for me to complete and the original post about it was in 2008, I thought it might be worth reminding you of the benefit of using Mindjet for this. The process went like this:
- Received reminder email from Companies House. Click link to submission page.
- Open Cabre Finance Map > Companies House branch. Copy password, registration no. and authentication code to submission page.
- Complete submission. Paste submission number and payment reference on this years return branch.
- Use Outlook MindManager Add Ins to paste confirming emails on branch.
- Add a topic with date and topic alarm for next years submission.
I use similar processes for VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax, Insurance, Annual Accounts. All the web links, log in details and records of past transactions are on one map.