This is what happened when I installed Mindjet 11 to upgrade MindManager 2012.
- Had to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Full. It takes a while to download, make a cup of coffee.
- Main installation process worked normally.
- My Quick Access toolbar settings from MindManager 2012 were maintained! 🙂 As were My Maps. But my Themes, Templates and Map Parts were not copied to Mindjet 11.
- The Mindjet Connect connection was transferred and became my Mindjet Files.
- Files created by previous versions of MindManager are not opened in Mindjet 11 after installation. e.g. Open Windows File Explorer > Double click MindManager file and it opens in MindManager 2012. I have not had to manually make the association before.In Windows 7 > Control Panel > Default Programs > Set Associations for.mmap to Mindjet 11. Now clicking MindManager files opens them in Mindjet 11.Oddly all other MindManager 11 file types e.g. .mmas .mmat have been associated with Mindjet 11.