My basic tips for using MindManager to manage information
Assuming you are using the PC version:
- Select a topic > right click > Send to new map: to break large maps in to smaller linked ones.
- Drag and drop maps (and other files) from File Explorer to existing maps.
- Drag and drop hyperlinks from your browser.
- For instance a map containing your favourite web pages can be linked to from many other maps.
- Use Linked Maps or Multimap view to print, export and combine theses linked maps.
Andrew is an experienced user of MindManager who shares his knowledge and advice for free here. And provides commercial training and consulting on how to exploit MindManager and other mind mapping software applications in business, organisations and for individuals at Cabre
For more information about Andrew please visit his Google + profile.
Tags: dashboard, knowledge management, tips