I’ve just bought an iPad. It’s a new toy for me but how do I turn it into a productive tool.
I am taking on the challenge of being a competent triple OS operator: Windows, Android and now iOS5 (and I still have my DOS floppies). What have I discovered in iOS 5 and the apps:
- The magnifying glass, so I can edit words.
- The off button (An Apple expert suggested I reboot it, to get two opening and imploding apps to work. They still don’t. (Cycle Deluxe and HootSuite)).
- I have found the settings
- I have struggled to remember all my passwords but I have a password protected nearly up to date MindManager map of them. 🙂
- I have installed iThoughtsHD, Mindjet for iPad and connected it to my free Connect account.
- I also have a DropBox account which ThinkingSpace uses on my Android phone.
The second screen on my iPad
Now its time to reverse the process on this blog. Many of you are the experts with this mix of technology. Please can you comment on this blog and display your knowledge and processes for exploiting it – thus educating me. For instance:
- How have you set yours up to interact with MindManager Windows?
- How well does it work?
- What are the benefits?
- Any other suggestions not necessarily to do with MindManager.
Over to you!