For a few years now MindManager has provided Map Parts which create a “dashboard” of your Facebook and MySpace social network. There is an open API and it should be possible to do the same for Ecademy and LinkedIn. Do you know someone who could develop the map part? If yes connect them to me please.
On this web page:
– The Flash player file is 1.8mb it takes a while to download and get running
– Open the branches to see the contacts. Click a cross or right click the central topic and show all levels.
– Click the link to go to their profile
– Click the note to see profile text
– You can’t edit it.
Wiith MindManager on your PC:
– The file is 122kb and loads instantly in your PC.
– The network contacts displayed in refreshed when you open the map or refresh the map part
– You copy contacts to other maps
– You can annotate the contacts with notes, call outs, tasks, email link, calendar events, topics, links to folders, files and web pages.