I did sort of. See England v Slovenia.
A bit more preparation would of helped but I just sat down on the couch with my Hoegaarden and a packet of Cheddar crisps to watch my team recover their honour (hopefully).
What did I learn?
- I will never forget ctrl-alt-shift-t which inserts the time in a topic or note. Use the options to get just time.
- I should have set up the markers before hand
- Events: Throw Ins, Corners (I used arrows for this to indicate left or right), Free Kicks, Bookings, Send Offs, Goal Kicks, Injuries, Substitutions. I renamed the Flag markers.
- Who: Flags for England and Slovenia
- Team Lists: Avatars for each player
- Where: I used the task completeness to indicate pitch postion lengthwise. Perhaps I should have one for width as well.
- Smileys: They were there.
- I need to improve my touch typing
- Was it just a distraction from the game or is there an application?
- Would using voice input help?
- Could I have worked faster in ink? Maybe but then there is delay of conversion.
- Is anyone bothered?
Your answers please. Before the next game.