Lars Jensen from Mindjet revealed the following in the Yahoo MindManager User Group forum. Thought you might like to know about these. With my comments.
- Windows 7: Now supports new file dialogs and DPI adjustments. (I am not sure what that means)
- Timer: Moved from a separate window to the status bar.
Tools > Timer adds timer to bottom of screen
n.b. The Twit Cleaner is very useful if you have a mass of people you no longer want to follow in Twitter.
- Map background: Added “Watermark” tiling option, which create a staggered, rotated background without having to prepare it specially in an external image editor.
I spent “hours” creating and angled “Draft ” picture the other day in a picture editor. Here are a couple of pictures you could add to a Status folder in your Background Images folder.
- Map background: Can now drag & drop images onto background image preview within Background Properties dialog. (I don’t get this one)
- MindManager Options (Edit): Added options to preserve scale when copying and replacing topic images. You can set Copy images at full size and Paste images at same scale.
- Built-in Browser: Ctrl+click now opens hyperlink or attachment in external browser, regardless of Built-in Browser settings. (That works 🙂 )
- Text Marker context menu: Added Quick Filter and Find Next/Find Previous (to match icon markers). Right click on a Marker to see this menu.
- Quick Filter context menu: Added “Remove Filter” item for convenience. Right click on a Marker to see this menu.
- Mini View: Clicking outside the “viewable area” rectangle now scrolls map to the click point. (View Ribbon > Zoom > Mini View – Mine only works in the viewable area rectangle)
- Keyboard shortcuts: Revised document history shortcuts to be compatible with Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer (i.e. Back = Alt+Left; Forward = Alt+Right). (Can’t find this)
- Keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+N opens a new default map without the Template Chooser dialog.
(That works 🙂 )
- Date & Time: Added keyboard shortcut to insert without dialog (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T). (That works 🙂 )
It is a useful set of changes. Please can someone enlighten me on the ones I do not get.