Here are the shortcut keys I regularly use:
1. F4 to hide all but the selected topic and it’s subtopics. Press F4 again to toggle back.
2. Ctrl+F5 to zoom the map to fit the screen
3. Alt+F3 to centre the map on the selected topic
4. F3 to centre the map on the selected topic and close down the level of detail on all other topics
5. Ctrl+S to save the map
6. Ctrl+D to toggle the level of detail on the selected topics
7. Ctrl+T to toggle the Notes window
8. Ctrl+K to add or edit a hyperlink
9. Ctrl+Z to undo the last action
10. Ctrl+SHIFT+ALT+V to paste inside a topic. Useful for adding images copied elsewhere.
You can see all the rest in the Learning Tab – Keyboard Shortcuts
What are your favourites?