There are a multitude of add-ins for MindManager ranging from free to those costing more than a MindManager license. Some enable MindManager to emulate processes both proprietary and public. Others enhance an existing MindManager export or make a connection to a non-MS Office application.
Probably like me there are some you use frequently and others which you have no use for. There are probably many you unaware off or only just on your radar.
BUT what add-in would make a big difference to you? Here are a few of mine:
- Social networking dashboards for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Ecademy
- Synchronisation with Above & Beyond
- A tool to help me manipulate XML files either pre-import or when in the map to add or remove information based on content of the file.
- Alternative ink sketching tool e.g. embedded ArtRage2
- An HTML based notes word processor
Or perhaps a better way of looking is there a market waiting for a MindManager combo?
Tags: tablet pc