Without going to presentation mode:
- Make sure you have the tools you need on the Quick Access Bar
- Minimise the ribbon
- Point the beamer so the Quick Access Tool bar, Ribbon command bar and Worksheet bar miss the top of the screen and are not visible to the audience but are to you on your PC.
- Right click the background and select Full Screen Mode. (not always available)
- Right click the icon in the bottom right hand corner and hide the Task Pane tabs.
- Now you have an uncluttered screen.
- Pre-load any applications and files you are you going to call up during the presentation.
- Don’t forget where you turned the various parts of the screen off.