I have had a wide range of requests and activities in the last fortnight:
- An old friend from school (35 years ago) has asked can he write a book with MindManager and create timelines (with JCVGantt). Yes.
- A local friend has asked about training and other applications in a county government organisation.
- I have been providing maps for someone else’s email newsletter and web site.
- Discussions around the use of Outlook, Outlook Folders and MindManager for a project management company.
- Providing a map for a cricket club fixture card to give an overview of things you can do as a member on our web site.
- And I have been planning and managing a meeting of the Alresford Pigs Association – Duck Race Committee. Must publish the minutes and update the MindManager generated web site.
Of course I will be pleased to take on any other challenges you care to discuss with me.