Occasionally I post a MindManager tip on Twitter when I come across something I have forgotten existed or a fantastic new feature I have never seen before. You can see them along with all the other stuff I tweet about at http://www.twitter.com/ajwilcox. I tend to use Twhirl as my Twitter client.
My MindManager Tips on Twitter:
- Right click the empty space in the Workbook Tab toolbar to get some useful options: Properties, arrange, show in explorer
- MindManager 8: The new built in browser does not have a print button. Right click to get print and several other options.
- Web Export – Testing your templates – Use Filter to hide all but central topic – Export is then very quick!
- When starting a map about a new contact use the Map Part > Outlook Linker > New Contact to create the contact in Outlook
- You can right click a topic and split it. Select text in the topic or let MindManager create a topic for each word.
- If you “lose” files or folders. The Map Part – File Explorer can help you find them http://is.gd/4DaT
I also have many more extensive MindManager tips and tricks in the Cabre Community Forum.