- Make your Christmas present list (Tip: Look at the map you made last year first)
- Record all the Christmas presents your family receive and who sent them (Tip: Use Task resources).
- Plan the Christmas lunch particularly and the period in general (Bad News: MindManager only works in hours not minutes)
- Make your New Years resolutions (Note: See Tip 1)
- Plan your must watch TV (Tip: Scrape info of BBC web site or similar)
- Play Family Brainstorm (Tip: Great use of wide screen TV)
- Map out the things you did not get for Christmas but will buy for yourself in the sales (Tip: Woolies is a mess. Don’t there.)
- Index your LP, CD and Cassette collection prior to selling on eBay (Note: This is for nostalgia not making any money)
- Research your 2009 holidays (Tip: Drag and drop links and prices from web sites. Note: Conflict with 10))
- Pause for some thoughts about how you could make the world a better place in 2009
- I have done some but not all of the above.
- Some of these maps will have conflicting content. A master map may also be useful.
Have a great Christmas break and all the best for 2009.
p.s. Please substitute Christmas with your preferred festival.