The second phase was to convert the script in to keywords or prompts.
I used Insert > Parent Topic to add a dummy topic before each of the script topics. I marked each script topic with an map marker and then started to add keyword or prompt topics. I emphasised the key benefit keywords with a blue backgrounds.
This is the final map.
Then I filtered it with the Power Filter to hide all the script topics. This was the map I used to make the final recording which is viewable below.
The next stage is just to learn the script and not have the prompt. Perhaps I should do shorter videos or do them in scenes and bolt them together afterwards. From a video process viewpoint I will also turn off the autofocus and the auto white balance, and wear a darker shirt.