At my recent courses attendees and their applications have included:
- Someone studying for an acupuncturist qualification who wanted to use MindManager to assist with the studying and writing required during the course.
- An environmental management department leader in an international networking company who wanted to explain the strategy and requirements, manage projects, their team and the complexity of the legislation.
- An interim manager who wanted to use MindManager to rapidly understand the next business he was contracted to.
- The managing director of an engineering company for business strategy and planning.
- A trainer for course planning and delivery
- An accountant and his administrator for managing their business.
- A channel development manager for a CAD system who wanted to use it for presentations and meetings.
A Hare Krishna monk, the non-executive director of a web site development company, the director of a food import business, consultants, writers, researchers and project managers they have all found great ways to apply MindManager.
Please comment and add how you apply MindManager or any examples you have seen.